The acid is balanced 29er hardtail with a comfortable, relaxed seating position for longer rides. The cross-ovalized down tube is manufactured using the Advanced Mechanical forming process, designed for high durability. The frame is made of Aluminium Lite 6061 and specially built for use with disc brakes. The 29 RFR geometry delivers a comfortable riding position due to a shorter top tube. Shimano 3×10 components with a Shimano XT Shadow rear derailleur are very reliable. The Rock Shox Recon Silver Air suspension fork comes with with PopLoc, 100mm of travel and adjustable air pressure. The bike also includes quality features like the Shimano 395 disc brakes for reliable stopping power and the wheelset with Shimano Deore Centrelock hubs, DT Swiss spokes and CUBE ZX24 rims fitted with Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25 tyres. Top components like the CUBE cockpit with Performance stem, Rise Trail Bar and Performance grips underline the attractive design. The Scape Active 8 saddle is comfortable on longer rides.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, 29 ” RFR-Geometry
- Forks: Rock Shox Recon Silver Air, TK. PopLoc, 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M522, 42x32x24T, 175 mm, Shimano BB-ES25 113mm
- Bottom Bracket:
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M670, Top Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-SGS, Shadow 10-speed
- Rims: CUBE ZX24 Disc 29
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M615
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M615
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25
- Brakes: System Shimano BR-M395, hydr. Discbrake (160/160mm)
- Handlebars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 31.8
- Saddle: Scape Active 8
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Pedals: MTB Aluminium
- Wet Paint Surface: On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. Cube use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Frame Safe System: To protect their high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Aluminium Lite: 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.