The SE 2950 is a comfortable super athlete. Effortlessly roll over the large wheels every obstacle. The reliable equipment ensures that you can enjoy on the bike the hour.
- Frame: SE 29 7005 DB
- Forks: Suntour Raidon 29 AIR RL 100 mm
- Chainset: Shimano FCM 522 42-34-24
- Shift Levers: Shimano Acera SL
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10-Speed
- Rims: Ryde Taurus
- Front Hub: SRAM 306
- Rear Hub:SRAM 306
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 29 2.1
- Front Brake:Tektro HDC 300 Disc 180 mm
- Front Brake: Tektro HDC 300 Disc 180 mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDC 300
- Handlebars: GHOST Flat light 680 mm 31.8 mmc
- Stem: GHOST light AS-007N 31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA Gravity Taper
- Saddle: GHOST VL 1535
- Seatpost: GHOST light SP DC 1 27.2 mm
Weight: 14.7 kg
- Tapered Headtube: The tapered head tube broadens towards the bottom leading to better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness of the tapered head tube combined with the tapered fork lead to the bicycle’s improved and more direct steering.
- Continuous Cable Housing: The derailleur cables have continuous cable housings. Great long-term shift performance is guaranteed by eliminating any negative effects dirt might cause in the derailleur cables.
- Postmount Direct: PM Direct’s screwless design and simplified adjustability has become thse new standard. Mounting the brake caliper directly onto to the post results in a clean look and optimum heat transfer.
- Control Cockpit: Wider and shorter are the two keys for greater control. Using wider handlebars and a shorter stem results in the same position for your upper body but a different position for your hands. With your hands positioned more widely you will have more control on the trail.
- Geometry Concept: Through years of experience, Ghost have developed a very effective principle that can now be found on all of their mountain bikes. The features are: short chainstays, a slack headtube angle, and a steep seat tube angle. The short chainstays give you manoeuvrability in corners, the slack headtube angle gives the control in the descents and the steep seat tube angle creates the best sitting position for efficient climbing. The magic combination of these three key measurements also results in the best wheelbase length and cockpit length for every frame size. The results is the optimum combination of manoeuvrability, control and propulsion.
- Hydroformed Aluminium: The process of hydroforming uses extremely high pressure liquids to form aluminium to the desired shape in a mold. One of the biggest advantages of the hydroforming process is summarized by the word ‘force flow’. This means that – every area of the frame is optimized not only for the best strength and stiffness, but also for the best force flow. In addition to the technical advantages the hydroforming process allows production of the most stunning designs.
- 29 Inch Wheels: More control, more traction, more wheel. Keeping the momentum,that’s what 29-inch wheel will do for you, no matter if it’s on a steep climb,a rocky trail, or at high speeds.
- £529.99 (RRP £879.99) SAVE 40%