If you want to tackle slippery roots, wheel eating ruts and big drops then you need the Trance 27.5 4.
With an all new, re-engineered for use with 27.5″ wheels combined with a light Aluxx SL aluminium frame, excellent components and 140mm of proven Maestro suspension the Trance 27.5 4 delivers stiff, razor-sharp control on the mountain and climbs better than any other mountain bike under £1300.
From Gravity off-road riding to XC/Race there’s a Giant Maestro Suspension bike to suit every riding style. The standard-setter for modern bicycle suspension, Maestro is the full-suspension platform used on every Giant performance mountain bike. Ranging from 4 to 8 inches of travel, Maestro improves the ride on any type of trail.
Extremely lightweight framesets featuring high-performance strength-to-weight ratios.
Superior performance without compromise. These are the reasons to ride Giant 27.5.
- SR Suntour Epicon TR RL air sprung 140mm travel suspension forkwith tapered steerer
- Giant Air Plus rear shock
- Giant Connect handle bar, stem and seat post
- Shimano 18 speed transmission, Deore rear derailleur
- Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes
- Custom 2×9 FSA crank
- Sizes – S, M, L, XL
- Colours – Black/Blue/White
- Frame – ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 140mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork – SR Suntour Epicon TR RL-L, 140mm Travel, OverDrive Tapered Steerer
- Shock – Giant Air Plus, adj. Rebound
- Handlebar – Giant Connect, Low Riser 690mm
- Stem – Giant Connect
- Seatpost – Giant Connect
- Saddle – Giant Contact Upright
- Pedals – Not included
- Shifters – Shimano Alivio 18 speed
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Brakes – Shimano M395, hydraulic disc, 180mm/160mm
- Brake Levers – Shimano M395
- Cassette – SRAM PG950 11-34
- Chain – KMC X9
- Crankset – Custom FSA 2 piece crankset 34/28
- Bottom Bracket – FSA Press Fit
- Rims – Giant S-XC2
- Hubs – Giant Tracker Sport
- Spokes – Stainless steel
- Tires – Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 27.5 x 2.25″